Sunday, November 28, 2021

Everything Goes Wrong, But There Was Song

I won't detail for you all the things that went wrong today, but it was a bad 3D printing day.   We lost hours of filming, had to print models multiple times over and at this point, at the end of the day, we have no video and no completed models.   

Some days just don't go your way. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son just came down with a nightmare.  He couldn't get past it for the first ten minutes but eventually, his father got him laughing and he was fine.  I was working on a broken printer and the three of us were talking while I was repairing it.  The nightmares don't happen often, but it's scary when they do. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  This is where the song part comes in from the blog title is that while I was filming today, Ashley came over and she and my daughter started decorating.   They brought down the bin of animated stuffed animals that are all Christmas-themed.   When I came upstairs the two ladies demonstrated how each one worked.  

No comments:

Post a Comment