Friday, July 30, 2021

Oh No, Oh No!

I was so sleepy on Friday afternoon.  Or was it Friday evening?  I don't remember but I'd been working hard all day, trying to get to the things on my list of things to do that I haven't gotten done.  I owe several people some replies or 3D printed things and I've been trying to get to them but I've had challenges either finding models that match the specific need or I just can't find a model that will print well.   

I'm not giving up, but it's taking me longer than I'd hoped.  Designing a model to match the need would be ideal, but since learning Fusion 360 has been on my list and has also been repeatedly made lower priority to other things, I don't have the necessary skills to get the level of precision needed for the model.   But that will happen...eventually.  

So I fell asleep and my husband was going to wake me up.  He tried, but I just couldn't wake up, even knowing I was going to miss putting this blog post up.   No matter, I'll write it on Saturday, only I forgot.   So I'm two days late now and I don't even remember what my children did on Friday so I'll have to give an update on what they did on Sunday as soon as I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment