Sunday, July 25, 2021

Names I Like

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  We are on Round Two of "Names I Like" from my daughter.   She wanted to tell me the names she really liked today and wanted to know if I was going to write them down.   I told her I could if she wanted and then she asked if I was going to be putting them in the blog.  I said I could do that as well, too.   

She has heard me talk about the value of documenting things so you can refer to them in the future.  Her idea of, "the future" is a little shorter in length than mine is at this point in my life, but I said I would document the names and put them in the blog.  

I don't know in what situation these names would be important to her.  I'm guessing they might be cat names or names for people she and Nora or Keira are using for the games they play together.   If the names had two parts to them I would suspect Warrior Cat names because of the series of books she likes.   In this case, I think they just have a nice sound to her. 

Leeva, Elemy, Summer, Alix (female), Gilidise, Samira, Audra, Eveinlin, Eleven, Ninelet

The Big Boy Update:  My son has decided it would be nice to go visit Mimi and Gramps the last week before going back to school.   He had a good idea that it might be good to change things up and get his mind reset from summer relaxation here before starting the new school year.   I thought it was a good idea too.   We'll confirm with Mimi and Gramps to see if that works with their schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment