Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The Donkey

Whew, it's late.   I seem to be saying that a lot lately.   I keep working until I realize I haven't made a blog post and it's already past midnight.   How this keeps happening, I don't know. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted to play a game with his father tonight.   He had asked for hours.   I was working at the computer when they get in game and heard complaints from across the room.   My son was giggling and denying he'd set himself to invincible.   My husband got him back when he changed the settings.  But then they went on to win a team game together against lots of other people.   They both were happy. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is going to get to ride a pony or horse tomorrow, most likely not the horse, but she is getting to ride a donkey.   The donkey is the sweetest of the bunch.   She is so excited about it she was squealing and running around saying, "donkey donkey donkey!" when I told her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment