Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Marshmallow Roasting

My daughter wanted me to 3D print her a model...of a marshmallow.   I asked her if she was really wanting a hard plastic version of a cylinder that represented the squishy thing she loved.   She didn't have a better idea. 

I ended up finding a little 3D print that used a hex wrench (which comes with just about everything you buy that needs to be assembled) and a tealight candle.   When assembled, you can light the candle, put a marshmallow on the hex wrench and roast it right from your kitchen.   

She loved it.  


The Big Boy Update:  My son lost YouTube privileges.   He isn't listening to bad content, it's just not great content.   Tomorrow he's going to have to watch documentaries I think.   With me.  I love documentaries. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was afraid of the candle for the marshmallow roasting.   She can't see it, so I understand.  Only she also wants to get right up to the fire pit when she's cold.   



No comments:

Post a Comment