Sunday, August 1, 2021

How is it that...

It's now one-twenty in the morning and I feel like I was meaning to get some dinner, after meaning to lie down for a bit, after meaning to get some lunch?   The days are really stacked here.   And tomorrow is the last day of summer for my daughter.   How that happened, I don't know either.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son had intestinal cramps worse than he's ever had them before, tonight.  He was moaning and holding his stomach for the longest time and then I thought maybe something hot would help, microwaved my shoulder heating pad thing and gave it to him.  He hugged it for five minutes and then looked much relieved, saying, "heat is very helpful."  It may have been the heat, but it could have been timing too.  Either way, I was glad he felt better. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I thought my daughter was excited to get back to school but today she lashed out at me saying, "I hate school.  The only reason I don't get in trouble more is I'm afraid to go to the principal's office."   I don't know if it was school impending or her being frustrated at me at the time, but I hope she's looking forward to school.   I do think she's looking forward to getting back to see her friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment