Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Tylenol Makes Everything Better

My son still had a fever of unknown origin this morning whereas his sister felt just fine.   My daughter, husband, and I haven't developed any symptoms.   Hopefully, that will remain the case, but since we have no explanation, we have no idea on that front.  

What I do know is Tylenol is the great healer when you're a child.  My son, with a single dose of Tylenol, was ready to go outside and play.   We let him do so, provided no one else was around.   He and his sister got along all day and told us they were, "getting exercise" outside.  

Tomorrow, they start school distanced-learning style for the remainder of the week. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is saying he's going to read every day, and then isn't.   Today he was supposed to read for two hours but has yet to do much of it.  I think he'll be staying up until he reads it tonight because I'm tired of him putting it off.  He wants to have read, he just doesn't want to read. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter asked if she could go outside when other children.   We let her jump on the trampoline when no one else was near it.   It sort of kept her safe while she could look at and talk to other children that had come to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment