Friday, March 5, 2021

Coolwhip

The Big Boy Mom Dessert Update:  My son and I have a dessert we love: Coolwhip.   I know, it's supposed to be something you put on top of your dessert, but he and I like to just have a bowl full.   It's light and fluffy and a large container of Coolwhip goes quickly in this house.   I even have a special Coolwhip spoon I keep by the refrigerator for when I'm hungry.   

The TIny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is making a model of the Mars lander in art class.   She was very specific on what she wanted for materials from an idea perspective.   I had to translate her ideas into craft things I had that I could send her to school with.   She took a bag to school today with enough options for three landers.   I'm looking forward to seeing what she creates.   

No comments:

Post a Comment