Friday, March 26, 2021

Negative + Packing + Printer

We're all negative, having a high probability as a family that if we were COVID-19 positive, one of us would have turned up with a positive result.   Today, the children have been in school but due to COVID-19-related things both children have been doing distanced learning.   Tomorrow we're off on vacation.   

I've been packing all day.  My husband has been doing things to prepare for our departure like cleaning my car.   I love a clean car.   It gets easier every year as the children get older as there is less child-specific packing and they can help with some of their own things.   Still, it's a good bit of work. 

My husband said something so nice last week I didn't know what to think.  He said, "why don't you bring one of the 3D printers with us?"   I have a small one that's easy to pack.   It's the same one I took to my son's class for the demonstration.  

So it's packed.   With some filament and any tools or parts I might need while I'm working with it.   I packed Easter colors and plan to print Easter-themed items.  

We get up frightfully early in the morning to leave.   When I finish packing, I'm heading to bed early. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl What Is That Sound Question:  As I'm writing this I can hear a strange sound in the back yard combined with my children running in and out of the basement door, banging it as they come and go.   I just looked out and they are putting ice on the trampoline and then jumping with it.   The odd sound is the ice pieces all hitting the trampoline bed at the same time.   They're screaming and having a great time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment