Sunday, March 26, 2017

Planning Commission

I’ve been writing emails to the planning commission members tonight.   This is not something I’m good at doing, but there is a property adjacent to our rental house that is requesting rezoning and we’re not certain we can support the application.   I was writing that, along with more details, to the planning commission members tonight.

On Tuesday we go to the planning commission meeting and will see what decision they make.   Tonight, I’m going to bed to sleep on it.

The Big Boy Update:  My son sometimes will say, “i need some privacy”  when he gets dressed.  It’s not often, mostly when it occurs to him.   Tonight he went behind the bed to get his pajamas on.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has started to be interested in cleaning her glasses.  She has a spray bottle and a special cleaner cloth she uses.   She’s getting fairly good at cleaning the glasses now, initially she needed extra help.

No comments:

Post a Comment