Thursday, March 16, 2017

Long Day, Busy Times

The next few days are going to be packed busy.  We have our school auction on Saturday for which I’ll be working most of the day until late.   Friday I’ll be prepping for it as well.   And then I have a marathon to run at the crack of early on Sunday morning, which makes me wonder when I’m going to get any sleep for it.   

Tonight my husband helped me prepare the auction paddles, something he did very well at as it turns out he’s a sorting whiz.    I’m going to try to get some sleep tonight since I’m not sure how much I’ll be getting for the next two nights.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son weighs 41.6 pounds.   I never know how much they weigh when we’re asked or how high they are other than to say they can or can’t ride on that ride alone at the fair. So when my son weighed himself tonight I told him I’d take a note of it. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  We got a ukulele for the children’s music therapy lessons.   My daughter pronounces it 'you-kee-lau-le'  

No comments:

Post a Comment