Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Tooth

We have a tooth—an adult tooth.  My son told us he had something in his mouth and when we looked, we saw a tooth erupting.    The baby tooth doesn’t seem to be loose yet, but it’ll  come out shortly.    The adults were far more excited about the new tooth than my son is.

 
Wait, more information.   My son just came over to look at the picture of his tooth on my computer screen.   The baby tooth is apparently loose.

The Big Boy Update:  At dinner tonight we were asking my son if he was going to finish his food.   He got annoyed and said, “I’m full, I said that one hundred thirty times.”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  It’s hard to know what my daughter sees.  Sometimes things are worse, sometimes they’re better.   She said for no particular reason the other day, “Mom!  My eye is better.  I can see from here!  Maybe Dr. Trese’s idea was better than I thought.”   On the other hand, her vision impairment teachers say her vision has decreased.

Running Happened:  I ran fifteen miles today in preparation for an early March park/trail marathon.   Nice run except for the half-hour we rain in cold rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment