Monday, January 9, 2017

Cutting It Close

My daughter had an EUA today in Detroit.   We didn’t expect to learn much new, only if things were maintaining from the surgery she had last month.   I don’t have an update yet, mostly because the EUA ran so late that my husband and daughter dashed off to the airport once she woke up from the brief, fifteen minute anesthesia from the evaluation.  Hopefully they’ll make their flight in time.

I did talk to my husband and it didn’t sound like there was anything unexpected.   I’ll update here tomorrow with anything else of note.   For now, I’m hoping the roads have cleared reasonably so I can get to the airport tonight to pick them up.

The Big Boy Update:  I was working on the computer here, just now, doing this and that when my son came to the basement.   He came over to me and said, “mom, can you hack computers?”  I’m not telling you what I answered…

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was in the pre-op room this morning in Detroit while I was at the grocery store here, getting some supplies.   I asked my husband to update the list with anything we needed.   In addition to things I did expect to see, there were several things clearly added by my daughter.   “A real baby” made me laugh so much I sent a picture of a baby to my husband via text, asking if that’s what she was looking for.   He responded back, “she said that’s what she wants.”   Unfortunately the store sold out of them before I could get one in my cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment