Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Coupon Coup

If you pronounce "coupon" queue-paun then why why would you pronounce, "coup" like "coop"?

The two words start with the same first four letters, but for some reason, some people pronounce the first syllable differently.  

Coop-awn and coop is how I say it.   How do you?

The Big Boy Update:  My son pulled out his penis at the playground the other day and showed it to three unsuspecting girls.   Fortunately, the parents didn't mind.  The next day, his teacher messaged me and told me he'd pulled out his penis at group time and showed it to the class.   She immediately applied diaper rash cream and told me my son said, "thank you Kica."   We started putting on steroid cream that night because we realized it was itchy due to invisible eczema, something he suffers from all over,  but is particularly hard to see in the genital region.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter likes to lie down on a towel at the pool or beach.  Her sitter takes them to the pool from time to time and she drew my daughter lying down on the pool lounger after swimming:



Fitness Update:  Something like four miles with friends at our girls weekend in the mountains.  It was walking, but walking and talking with girl friends is always fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment