Friday, July 11, 2014

Malaise

I'm not sick. Maybe I'm lazy or maybe it's a lazy day.  I don't know what it is, but I've been a slob and a blob all day long.  That laziness is going to extend to this blog post because I just don't feel like putting forth the effort tonight.  Tomorrow is Saturday, which is pancake day, and we should all have a fun day with two play dates, a cook out, and tie dying with friends. 

The Big Boy Update:  "Do you know where the pumpkin patch is?"  My son has been asking about pumpkins lately. We're not sure why. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  "I wanna try that again,". This is my daughter's favorite thing to say when she enjoys something. If it's jumping into the pool or doing a twirl or sliding down the slide, she'll gleefully say this (or say it to you if she needs your help) and then do the thing over and over and over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment