Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Red Dwarf

I was introduced to the BBC SciFi series, Red Dwarf by a friend, long ago.  Since that time, I've introduced many other people to it as well.  

For some reason a few nights ago, I decided to watch, "The End" (the pilot episode) of the show and now I just want to get everything done and the kids to sleep so I can watch more episodes.  

This is very like me, re-watching an old show when so many people are recommending great new shows.

Today, I told my sitter, who is in high school, about Red Dwarf.   She, her sister and brother, all like Dr. Who, and I think they'd like Red Dwarf too.

The Big Boy Update:  We had a play date with Jacob this weekend.   He came over and we had been playing for quite some time together.   I went upstairs to get some snack and my son followed me up. I put out some plates and my son said, "this plate is the same color as Jacob's shoes".  It was.   The associations children make and the things they notice is a marvel.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter fell off the bar stool today.   She wasn't paying attention and fell backwards, off the side.  She caught herself half-way but it was still a bad fall.   She wanted the, "boo boo duck" and put it on the back of her head.  Then, she was recovered and back to eating.   She is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment