Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Well, This Is A First

Two days!  It's been two days now, and I haven't written a blog post.   That is odd for me, indeed.   I don't have a nine-to-five job.   Being a "content creator" takes far, far more time than I would have thought, especially for the length of our daily videos.   

There is so much behind the scenes to get the models to the point they can be filmed.   There is working with the designers and the filament companies and then there are the other content creators and people leaving comments and watching all the videos you can from the 3D printing world so that you're up to speed on the latest everything.  

If we lived in a vacuum and the only thing we had to do was create a video and drop it out to the world, things would be vastly different.   But just like any business, or I suppose "popularity contest" isn't that far off, you get out of it what you put into it. 

Popularity contest sounds about accurate.  As much as I want my fellow content creators to do well, I want to do well also.   The choices we make affect our followers.  Are we targeting the people we want to watch our channel specifically?  Could we grow our audience if we did more sensational content?  I think we could.   We could be more humorous.   Well, I could try, I might fail, probably would fail. 

So back to the title, for two days I just wanted to go to sleep and forget about content and this blog.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son really likes the Guinea pig.  He lets him climb on his shoulder and even sit on his head while he's sitting on the couch playing on his Switch.   They look so cute together. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loves Cheerio.   Wait, did I mention we have a confirmed name?  Cheerio!  What a relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment