Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Shoulder Dagger

I am having one of those pains that you can't get away from that is so difficult to deal with mentally.   The pain isn't that bad in and of itself.  It wouldn't rank high on the pain scale, but wow does is drive you crazy when it won't stop for days.  

I've been to the chiropractor three days in a row and given how I'm feeling tonight I'll be back in the morning.  My daughter brought me guinea pigs to spend time with me while I laid on my back on a large icepack.  She is so sweet. 

The Children and Guinea Pigs:  My daughter sees with her hands.  But her hands move SO fast.  We are so worried she's going to hurt the guinea pigs.  She would be devastated if she did, it's just a parent's place to worry.  My son is very laid back about the guinea pigs.  He likes them quite a lot and commonly has one in his late, spending time with him while he's playing this video game or watching a video.  My husband and I like them just as much.   I really wish Matisse liked them and we weren't concerned she was going to eat or hurt one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment