Friday, December 30, 2022

It's Better! But There's Pressure Now...

It stopped!  Suddenly, for no known reason, the pain between my shoulders just stopped.  It's not back to before, but it's not like it was.   It should continue to calm down for the next several days.   What a relief.  

But now there's pressure.  My website developer decided to put a stake in the ground and pick a day to have the website go live.  We're going from no website to a full-blown one (for us) and I'm very excited about it.  

Here's what I mean about the stake in the ground.  When you go to the site as of the time of this posting, it shows this:  


I have a *lot* of work to get done before those eight-odd days are up.   I have to get the work done.   There isn't an alternative.  Deadlines can be a good thing though; we'll see if I make it.  

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Fighting Uproar:  We have guests in town.  Yes, they are guests who come a lot, but that's no excuse for bickering and being petty with each other.  And stubborn.   And don't forget the foul language under their breath coupled with insults.   I told them I was embarrassed they would act this way.   My son said he was embarrassed I cared about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment