Friday, December 30, 2022

Shoulders Are Painful

There is this pain between my shoulders.   It won't go away.  It is driving me crazy.  It's not that bad but it's awful at the same time.   

I hate when these annoying things happen.  Sometimes they go on for weeks, sometimes it's for a day or two.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter brought me a guinea pig this evening when I lay down to get away from some of the pain in my back.   Then she brought me a second guinea pig.   Then she brought me some of her dinner of a homemade pizza she and her father had made.   She is very sweet. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son saw the guinea pigs heading back upstairs and said, "Oh, can I have them to snuggle with?"  His father said they hadn't been to the bathroom in a long time and were very antsy.  My son didn't want to get peed on and passed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment