Monday, December 12, 2022

Website Work

JC and Kelly came to town today to get some images for the website for Filament Stories.   I got up early and haven't sat down much since before seven.  I have to get to sleep so we can do it all again tomorrow.  More when I am not falling asleep at the keyboard.

The Big  Boy Update:   My son isn't panicked about the dog eating the guinea pig.  I think at this point that she would do something harmful to it if she got it in her mouth, but I'm not sure what.   My son is trying to help her to understand he's an important family member.   He's doing tough work with the dog's single-minded focus on the guinea pig. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  The moment my daughter got home from school she dropped her backpack, cane and jacket and ran upstairs to see Peppermint Wiggles Nibbles TBD the Guinea Pig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment