Monday, December 12, 2022

Chirrrrup (and Chomp) and TWELVE!

Okay, this guinea pig, who's name is now Peppermint but my son and I are jokingly calling him TBD because there is just a lot of fluctuation on the name is darned adorable.   He loves being in your lap, specifically wrapped up in a hand cloth or under the fold of a blanket. 

The best part are his noises.  If you pet him or stroke his fur, interestingly in reverse order from his back to his head, he loves it.  He makes this chirrup sound that's like a cat's purr, but with more vibration and sound.  It comes in spurts as you pet him.  

He does bite though.  Not at all to hurt you, but to see what something is.   He is checking out if you or the wall or the thing you're holding is food.   It can hurt, but it's not bad and he immediately lets go. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loves him.   I'm ever so glad Santa decided to get her a guinea pig. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is twelve-years-old today.   He is so mature about some things.   And growing up in a fast paced way.   But he's still my little boy, as all boys are to their mothers.   I love him so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment