Friday, December 23, 2022

Unlike Other Years...

I am usually more than ready for Christmas at this point.  This year I am as unready and unprepared as I have ever been I am almost certain.   I am tired and need to get to sleep.   No social media has been happening, the house has been getting more orderly and presents have been wrapped, and above all, the guinea pigs have been cared for by all. 

The Children Love Them:  Both children love the Guinea pigs in their own ways.   And they do not agree with each other's way of taking care of them.   There is no lack of attention here though.  We have to tell them to give them a break.   

Oh, and they do eat your hair.  Quickly, and with precision bites.  My daughter had a long piece cut off by an interested Guinea pig in only a few seconds today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment