Saturday, December 10, 2022

Mint? Sir Wiggles the Wise? Big Ounce?

We still don't have a name for this cute little guinea pig.  He really is quite friendly.   The dog has only tried to eat him once, but once was enough.   We're not sure she would really eat him, but none of us want to risk it. 

I wish we had a name for him that seemed fitting because we want to call to him when we come to the cage.   He isn't running out to see us at this point, but he doesn't mind us and in fact absolutely loves being in a pocket in a fuzzy shirt.   My son had one of those that are for your hands in the front of your shirt low down.  It's one pocket that has two entrances. 

He loved it.   He made chirruping sounds and didn't want to leave.  He will nibble your fingers, but only to see if you're food.   He knows you're not food and doesn't even hurt with his pressure. 

My daughter had her winder concert with the CCGC group.   It was a very nice concert with holiday songs from multiple cultures.  My favorite song was with the lights almost out and they started with "One candle" and one candle turned on.   As the song progressed, eventually they had all their lights on in the dim chapel.   I wish my mother and father could have been here, they would have loved it too. 

The Big Boy Update:  Things aren't going well for him right now.  He wants what he wants and he wants to try and get out of doing anything he doesn't want to do.  And he's been caught doing so.   So there will be repercussions.  Tomorrow is his birthday, but the day after tomorrow the hammer shall come down.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is asleep on the floor with the guinea pig.   I must go save him or her or both from each other.  I think he likes nesting in her hair.  I hope he's not chewing on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment