Monday, August 16, 2021

Bruh

It would appear, "Dude" is no longer cool.   The word you need to use if you're in the cool kids' crowd, is "bruh."   We don't know the spelling but at dinner tonight that's the consensus we came to on spelling.  I hear my son say this word a zillion times per day and now he has infected his sister.  

Another word is "boieeeeeeeeeeeeeee".   It needs to be drawn out to that length to be used correctly.   My daughter and son played this game at dinner that is a variation of a game we've all played: who can sustain a sound the longest without taking a breath.   

The children were having a good time seeing who could win until their father got involved and beat them by a long margin.   We told them not to feel bad, that dad had the advantage of the largest lungs in the house. 

The Bg Boy Update:  My son was so sweet when we called Gramps for his birthday today.   He said, "I love you and I can't wait to see you and I hope. you'll show me some magic."   He's looking forward to his visit with my parents in two days. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter goes from being regulated to being completely out of control mentally.   My son has had some hard times and she has too.  She's older and can explain better what's happening in her head, but she's still holding a lot in.  I asked her today when the subject came up if she wanted to see.  She said she doesn't even know what it means to see.   So would she want to?  She wasn't sure.   And that's interesting because I think she really wants to be able to see.   But perhaps not for the sake of seeing, but more for the sake of being normal.   I don't really know though.   It was an interesting conversation though.

No comments:

Post a Comment