Tuesday, August 17, 2021

It's Not 2AM Again

Nope, it's definitely not two in the morning.   It's 1:57am, which means if I want to get to bed before two, all I have to do is beat the world speed typing record and I can make it with ease.   Or write a short blog post.   I'm pretty sure it won't be the first option.

The Big Boy Update: My son came into my daughter's bedroom tonight where I was reviewing her homework with her.  He's going to Mimi and Gramp's house for a few days tomorrow and he wanted to give us both a hug and tell us goodbye.  He has been so very caring and sweet lately.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is fearless I tell you.   She found the hoverboard that has been sitting in the corner of the garage, pulled it out, and was learning how to balance and move around on it on the driveway today.   She can't see.  This is a moving thing she can fall off of and scrape herself up.   She was wearing a frilly dress that went down below her knees.   Fearless, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment