Monday, August 9, 2021

The Longest Playdate

My daughter has found a friend two streets over who is the kindest, most generous little girl.   Her mother is on the neighborhood board with my husband and they've talked about how much fun Ashley had with my daughter when they had seen each other in the pool.

Today my daughter had a play date that went on and on with my daughter.   They even went to the pool.   It was so wonderful for my daughter, having all that time to spend with someone her own age.   We're going to try and have Ashley over next weekend.

The Big Boy Update:  My son got home from an overnight trip to Nana and Papa's and ran downstairs to hug us.  It really made my day when he grabbed both of us and pulled us in for a three-way hug. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is not liking wearing socks.  I told her if she could hold on for just a few more days the scabs would heal and she would be okay to not wear socks.  This is to combat the scab-picking habit she admits she's recently started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment