Saturday, August 28, 2021

Stomach Troubles

My son vomited yesterday morning.   Any type of illness these days, even if the symptoms aren't common for COVID-19, is suspect.   My husband took my son for a test but we had little to fear because, within the span of two hours he was not only fine, he was eating ravenously and had no additional symptoms at all.   

We chalked it up as a fluke, possibly food-related.   Today after dinner though, just after devouring a bowl of Mexican food, suddenly my stomach went nuts as I was eating dessert.   I'm still feeling bad an hour later, but not overly nauseated.   With COVID-19, not an issue, what illness takes two hours to run its course?

Hopefully, the Mexican and ice cream just weren't playing together well in my stomach.   I'm heading to bed anyway.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is 100% fine.  He's just glad he can spend time with his friends again outside. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I got three hours of sleep last night.  My daughter wanted to show me how she made her bed and when I lay down with her and the dog, she tried to let me fall asleep because she knew I was tired.   And I did.   She was very sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment