Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lazy

I haven’t felt this lazy in a long time.   I’m off the medication but I have very little energy and no appetite.   When I eat I get nauseated.   But things are getting better.   I feel sort of depressed because this is a mess to go through.   I can’t give up now though.   It’s getting better.

What’s bothering me more than anything is I’m not helping with the children as much as I would normally.  My husband and I split things even for the most part, but he’s been doing more than I have it feels like for a week now.    He doesn’t seem to mind.   He’s really something.

The Big Boy Update:  My son and I went to McDonald’s before school this morning.   I was taking him and I had to eat something and I was hopeful I could get a whole biscuit down.   We had a nice breakfast together.   He’s fun.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had her school picture taken yesterday.   And she was unhappy about it.   I didn’t know this, but as much as she wants pictures taken of things, she doesn’t want pictures taken of her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment