Friday, August 17, 2018

Home Nearly Alone

I don’t have any children.   I’m sitting downstairs, in the basement, with our friends who’ve come over for movie night and I don’t have children asking me to do anything for them, bring anything to them or help them.   I don’t have things to clean up before their bedtime and I’m not looking at my watch to see how much longer until I have to get them moving in the direction of bed.  

This is nice.  I’m sort of confused though with the whole lack of chaos.

The Big Boy Update:  My son got in trouble at camp today.   We got a call that he had bumped a friend by accident.   The friend got upset and didn’t believe my son did it by accident.   My son got frustrated thought and pulled his fist back like he was going to hit

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to know if she could take her purple yoga ball with her today to go and stay with Nana and Papa.   She almost had it in the car when she decided she was unsure if she would lose it down the stairs (and possibly her rolling down the stairs with it) so she rolled it back into the house before she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment