Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pahmer's Birthday Party

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Imagination Update:

My children have three imaginary friends: Pahmer, Ghi Ghi and Gah Gah.  They don't play with them all the time, but they definitely factor into their play on a regular basis.    This morning, I went up to their room to find out what the noise was and why they hadn't been interested in coming down to breakfast yet.

They told me they were getting ready for Pahmer's birthday party.   There was a Duplo Lego cake, lots of presents made from Legos and a full spread for the party itself with a large picnic-like blanket arrangement in the middle of their floor.  

I sat down in the chair and heard all about their plans.   Pahmer was going to have a nice birthday surprise from the two of them.

They left off to come eat breakfast.   I wonder what fun imagination games they'll come up with tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment