Thursday, May 7, 2015

Double Crowned

I am almost to the end of my dental journey (at least for now.)   I spent some time at the dentist today having two crowns pulled off in preparation for two new crowns.

The first crown was on tooth number two.  The crown was new, but my dentist had some concerns about the height of the crown and some exposure of tooth on the side so he wanted to redo it.   We waited until today so we could do both number two and number three at the same time.  

Number three was an old crown from many years ago.   I had had some gum recession and there was some decay visible he wanted to address.    He made the temporary crowns of both teeth connected so they would hold in better while we wait the three weeks for the final crowns to come in.

I am looking forward to having my "dental plan" completed.   I'm pleased with all the results so far.

The Big Boy Update:  My son asked at dinner, "daddy, are our tongues a sponge?"   Then he tried to get his milk to absorb directly from his tongue without drinking.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter and husband have some sort of maliase going on.   They both are tired, just want to lie around and have no energy.   Today she came home from school with a fever, which only got worse as the day wore on.   My in-laws arrived from California on an early evening flight and just before they got here she miraculously turned into outgoing, peppy and happy child.   It faded just about bedtime.   Tomorrow she gets to stay home per school rules.   She's going to be disappointed because it's bring your parents to school day and she's been preparing for our visit.

Fitness Update:  7.5 miles played out as a speech rehearsal.  My neighbor has a meeting coming up she is preparing for and we worked through the content of the speech this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment