Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Benadryyyyzzzzzzlllll

Benadryl makes me so sleepy.   There is this little window of pollen that seems to get to me badly.   I don't' see pollen on the ground or flying around, but my throat itches, my eyes itch, and I sneeze a lot.   That phase is happening now.

I didn't want to take a Benadryl, because I knew what would happen.   I decided two-thirds-ish would be good enough, so I broke off about a third of the tablet.    No good, still sleepy.

So, I'm going to finish this post in short order and go to bed.

The Big Boy Update:  My son made sure our sitter knew exactly what he wanted for breakfast in the morning.   I think he was hungry, because he placed an order for enough food for three.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has been holding her stomach when we get her in the car lately.   I think she's been doing it at other times.   She's taking an antibiotic for the strep throat she had and I'm wondering if it's making her stomach rumble, but I can't get a clear answer.

Fitness Update:  Ran six miles this morning and then did a test this afternoon, putting on the distance tracker while I followed children around during a play date.   It took me an hour, but I walked a mile in distance just moving around one single yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment