Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Phonathon

I haven’t even played the audio recording from Dr. Trese yet.  It was my plan to, as was my plan to discuss the content of the audio recording with my husband since he was there when they met, but that also hasn’t happened.   It’s been one of those days.  

We had our school’s phonathon tonight and I helped prepare for it some.   That kept me busy part of the day and then twelve other things got in the way of preparing adequately for tonight’s blog post.   That being said, gosh, I’m tired.   I’m off to bed.

The Big Boy Update:  Today we celebrated my son’s sixth birthday in his class.   He was very pleased to have his father, sister and me join in the circle of students and teachers to help wish him a happy birthday.    My husband prepared pictures, one for each year, and we talked about what happened that year.    We left the pictures in his class so he could talk to his friends about them when we had left.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was light-sensitive this morning.   She went to school wearing her sunglasses.   By the afternoon she had adjusted to the light.   Hopefully she will continue to have issues with brightness because that might mean her right eye is seeing more/something/anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment