Saturday, December 17, 2016

Busy Times

We had our luminary and neighborhood party tonight, and both events were a big success.  I’m full of cookies and cocktails and my husband and I are off to another neighbor party as soon as this blog post is done.   It seems like the holidays are one fun event after another this year, making it busy but happy times here.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is very, very excited about his Harry Potter birthday party tomorrow.  He watched most of the first movie last night, finishing it today intermixed with sessions of running out of the room and covering his ears during the scary parts.   He got some Harry Potter glasses from his Aunt A today and a cloak from a family friend he’s looking forward to wearing tomorrow.   It’s going to be a fun party for everyone tomorrow.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter went to our neighborhood party today and helped for several hours to hand out luminary packs with her friend, Gigi, who is two days younger than she is.   She navigated a busy crowded pack of adults and children well even though her vision is quite poor.   She is my little hero in many respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment