Saturday, February 14, 2015

Snow on Monday, Chance of Precipitation 0%

There has been a tremendous amount of snow dumped on various areas of the country over the past several weeks.  This is not a great thing if you live in those areas as it can affect your lives and livelihood.   Even so, every time I hear about it on the media I feel jealousy inside.

We get snow in the south where I live, but it's never that much.    What we do get causes much pandemonium, even if it's a prediction of flurries.  That part of winter weather annoys me, but it doesn't keep me from wanting snow.

And yet, no sign of it on the forecast again.   Or wait, did it just show the snow flake icon for Monday?   Yes, it did...wait, it has the chance of precipitation at 0%.

Talk about a tease.

The Big Boy Update:  My son took off the child lock on one of the doors today.   I'm not sure how long it would have taken me to find out if he hadn't secretly hidden the pieces under a chair in plain sight.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  In the car driving to school I tell my daughter, "you need to blow your nose."  She protests loudly, "no!  There is no mucous in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment