Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cross-residential Organization

Today Uncle Jonathan moved into a new house.   We helped him by getting a truck and packing it in from his mother's home (where he'd been stating for two months) and then unpacking it into his new house.    I had a lot of fun.

I know moving is stressful to many people, but I like it.   I don't mean I want to move right now or any time in the near future, but it's always an exciting time.  You go though your things and find out how much stuff you have you don't really need.   You pack it up and think about the new location it will go in your next home.  

I suppose it boils down to cross-residential organization.  You start the organization process at your current house and then you finish it up when you get to your new house.   I know you folks know how I love to organize.    It's no wonder I like the whole moving process.

The Big Boy Update:  My son can't sit still at a restaurant.  Or at least most of the time he can't.   It would be nice to have free-range restaurants, where it was socially acceptable to wander around the entire meal, circling back to your table when you're ready for that next bite.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had a lollipop in her hand yesterday that she was not suppose to have.   When I asked her about it she said, "the lolli-paper was coming off" as she re-wrapped it and then put it back into the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment