Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lazy Winter Days

Wow, I have been one lazy person today.   Everything was cancelled due to a covering in snow and freezing rain last night.   I got reminder after reminder on my phone that we were suppose to be some place, I was do do some thing or it was almost time to get ready for an event.    But alas, we just hung around the house today.

The children liked playing in the snow-isn stuff.   They made a small snowman with their friends.   This is about a twelve-inch snowman.  

I sat on the couch and watched television.    I seemed to eat everything in sight too.    Lazy snow days.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son was outside for hours today.   He was playing with friends and having all sorts of fun.   It was hard to get him inside. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wasn't that interested in being outside.   She liked eating the snow/ice but then disliked her cold, non-mittened hand and wanted to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment