Friday, April 11, 2014

The Tag Realization

You know when you have one of those forehead slapping moments where you think, "why didn't I think of that before?"  I had one of those today.

When the bathroom gets cleaned, the floor mats are moved into the closed until the mopped floor dries.  Every time this happens, for the past three-and-a-half years, I put the floor mats back and have to orient the mats so that the tags (which seem to like to flip out from the mats) so that the tags are up against the vanity or tub. 

Today as I was putting them back I suddenly thought, "I don't need those tags.  I don't want those tags.  WHY haven't I cut those tags?"  And so I did. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son just came to the window from playing outside and looked into the basement (where the adults were watching a movie) and realized the movie was Planes.  He said loudly enough through the glass, "that's my favorite movie" and then went back to playing.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  The Purple Bear.  My father got a very small purple bear, about two inches in height, that has movable arms and legs and is furry purple.  He gave it to my daughter last night.  It's her new best friend.  She went to sleep with it and the first thing I heard this morning when I went to get them was, "mommy, where is my purple bear?"  I helped her find her bear in the blanket and she brought him down for breakfast.

Fitness Update:  One mile.  I know, right?  We had an issue this morning and only one mile was run.  I wasn't overly upset because I could get back in bed for another hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment