Friday, January 11, 2013

Short

I'm still sick.  I suppose it's good news that I'm not getting much worse, but I have a high level of anxiety that my husband, parents or children are going to catch the flu from me.  I'm staying away as much as I can.

The Big Boy Update:  iPad navigation.  He went from not really understanding the touch screen well to suddenly understanding how to interact with all sorts of apps within a three-day period.  I didn't let him use the iPad much historically, but he seems to be ready for it now.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Underpants?  Today she was sent home with some wet underpants from school.  Initially they had suggested not worrying about potty training until she had settled into the school routine.  Apparently she's settled.  She was also sent home in a different shirt because she painted today.  She painted lots of yellow on a large easel sheet.  It's huge yellow.  I bet she had a great time.

Someone Once Said:  Although long-life can be a burden, mostly it is a blessing. It gives time enough to learn, time enough to think, time enough not to hurry, time enough for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment