Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lightning Post

Short on time here but I would be remiss if I didn't get in a few updates from the day.  My parents have caught the cold/flu/crud/flold we've had here and they have both been feeling terrible.  I feel badly if we did give it to them, as it's been no fun for any of us.  We've all had somewhat different symptoms over time, but we've all shared in our dislike for being sick.  I hope my parents are on an upswing tomorrow.

The Big Boy Update:  Okay.  My husband just asked him if he would, "Put monkey tires on the next car" as my son played in an app on the iPad.  We thought we heard him say, "okay."  Sure enough, he put monkey tires on the next car.  Was it a fluke?  After asking him to put rainbow tires on the next car, he said, "okay" again.  It's the first time we've seen him acknowledge a request for something in the future.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  More?  She started very clearly, in context, asking for more today.  Of course, it was asking for more advil.  They have to make the medicines taste good or the children won't eat them.  But they taste so good, they want more.

Someone Once Said:  On services: On you have to charge ‘em. The marks won’t pay attention if it’s free.

No comments:

Post a Comment