Friday, May 4, 2012

Spinach: It's No Broccoli

There have been four frozen packages of spinach in the freezer for a long time.  Maybe last house long lime.  Since we seem to be phased out of spinach, I decided to eat one for dinner last night.  I was thinking we might as well use up the spinach and take advantage of the shelf for something else. 

My theory was that spinach with a little butter and seasoning like my favorite broccoli would be good.  It was not.  It was blah.  I added more seasoning.  That didn't help.  I don't have anything against spinach, but after last night's experience I am not putting up fan posters of spinach in my bedroom.

The Big Boy Update:  The Brush and The Treadmill.  In our mechanical room we have a treadmill.  My son found a paintbrush this morning and decided the thing that needed brushing was the treadmill.  He brushed it, and brushed it, and brushed it some more. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Charming.  My mother and I met, by accident, at the ATM this morning.  We decided to head over together and get our nails done.  I had my daughter with me and she was held by all the ladies at the nail salon.  She endeared herself to almost everyone, even the nice lady she spit up all over.

Right-size countdown:  1.8 pounds to go

No comments:

Post a Comment