Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Longest Nap

I was so tired today.  I'm not sure why because I slept well last night but I was so tired I realized I needed to get home and out of the car after getting my daughter from school.   I never feel sleepy while driving, but today I did.   I got in bed and fell asleep, missing dinner and the children and I woke up well past bedtime.   I'm down in the basement to turn off the printers, write this blog post and get back in bed.   Odd day, today. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son said something incredibly rude and defiant to me in the car this morning and got himself grounded to his room after school with the only time out being eating dinner and making his lunch for tomorrow.   I hope he learned a lesson.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter asked as we were getting in the car today, "Mom, what's beyond the universe?"   We had a discussion which involved more defining what was in the universe as her school has only gotten to the solar system so far, than anything else.   We did talk about the whole concept of the universe.   She seemed to think about all of it.  I think more questions will come back soon on this topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment