Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Bubbles

My daughter likes bubbles.   She likes to blow in the little circle wand and dip a large wand in a bucket of soapy bubble solution.   She likes to take the two sticks with the ropes between them and spin around, making bubbles.   She likes when bubble machines are making bubbles.   She loves bubbles.  

Why?   She can't see the results of anything she does.   The best thing that could happen is she has a bubble pop on her.   She gets soap all over her, and for what?  I think the only thing she gets out of it is what people describe is happening around her. 

It sounds anything but fun to me.   But my daughter loves bubbles.  I don't know why, but I'm glad she does. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is in a play at school tomorrow.   He has to memorize his lines and we worried he wouldn't know them.   It turns out he picked the character who has the most lines and is asleep most of the play.   I tested him tonight though and he knows every line without even the slightest hesitation. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Did I mention my daughter calls the lint trap of the dryer the "flint trap?"

No comments:

Post a Comment