Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Coolwhip, Again.

I can't stay awake.   I didn't sleep well last night and I've been working all day.   I fell asleep at the computer three times writing the children's updates below, so I'll make this quick because if I don't, I'll fall asleep while writing and then nothing will make sense.   And that's embarrassing.   I don't know how I can fall asleep while sitting up and then get in the bed and be awake again, but it happens. 

My husband and daughter sent a picture while I was making beds tonight.   I didn't respond quickly so they called to see if I was excited about the picture.   What did my husband do?  He bought me more Cool Whip.  Two huge containers.   I told him that just because I put it on the grocery list, it didn't mean I wanted him to get it.   Didn't he know that?  Now, I'm going to eat it all.   I can't help myself.   It's my Kryptonite I think. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son said that artists who are perfectionists are "Smartists."

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loves pillows.   A few years ago Aunt Kelly and Uncle Eric got her one of those full-body pillows that are made for pregnant women.   To this day, she still loves it.   She loves to have all sorts of things on her bed though so the other day when I was making the bed and asking her about the pillows she wasn't sure what I was talking about and said, "do you mean the legs and butt pillow?"

No comments:

Post a Comment