Thursday, March 16, 2023

Surprise Attire

I just got off a three hour live stream.  We had a lot of fun.   The best part though was when I got back at the male host for the evening.   He was hosting along with Britt and me and he had been teasing us.  I decided to take him to task with his words.   I found a black, string top shirt and I put it under my t-shirt.  

Shortly before going live I took the t-shirt off, saying I needed to get into my CreatrisBritt attire for the evening.  He put his head in his hands and Britt and I laughed and laughed.   It was so worth it.   The shree hour stream was nothing but fun. 

The Big Boy Update:  We are starting a five-day weekend with a parent-teacher conference tomorrow.  My son is ready to overload on screens the entire time. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter and I washed the guinea pigs today.  We put them in a tub of water and found out with my daughter in the tub with them that they cam swim quite well.  They far prefer climbing up on her and scratching her in the process.  She giggled and loved it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment