Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Chorus Day

My daughter tracks-out on Friday.  Tomorrow. she sings with her school chorus three separate times, twice during school and once after school for families.  She does love her school chorus. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to give her schoolmates a 3D printed articulated model.   I have been printing them for a while, and tomorrow they go to school to be handed out.  I hope her friends like them.

The Bit Boy Time Is Running Out:  My son has a lot of work to do before his capstone years is finished at his school.   He has to get working or he won't finish it all in time.   Hopefully, he can stop doing math work and get working on the other things he needs so he can complete everything before the year is over and he leaves his first school forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment