Saturday, March 18, 2023

Planning to Start Work

I'm so tired, I'm going to bed in three minutes and no later.   I have a friend here who is wonderful.   We have our differences in how we approach work though.  Tomorrow morning he wants to get up and discuss and plan what we're going to do.   I want to get up and just do the things we need to do and figure it out along the way. 

Neither approach is wrong, it's just two different ways of approaching a problem.  I'm glad he's here; we're going to have fun making content. 

The Big Boy Update:  We had my son's parent/teacher conference today.   He is doing well in some things, but he's not doing enough in other areas.  The reason why?  Because he's doing so much math.   He loves math.   They are going to try and balance him out for the rest of the school year. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  "Mom, I need your help" I hear on Alexa across the house.   What does she need?  Not help with the guinea pigs of course.  No no, she wouldn't have both of them in the bed with her, would she?  Yes, she would.  She loves them so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment