Thursday, March 16, 2023

Coming to America

I just found out a friend of ours from 3D printing will be coming to one of the large festivals later in the year from very far outside the US.   This information is fairly exciting, because when the event finds out he's coming, they may want to promote it.   There will be a lot of people coming, but this will be a first because he doesn't go to a lot of events. 

Suffice it to say, I excited about him coming as well.  I told him a lot about the events from last year because I thought it would be something he'd enjoy.   I say that not having ever met him, but it was the sort of thing I can't imagine someone who loves 3D printing not having fun at. 

Meeting people is a big part of the fun.   No, a huge part of the fun.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter almost never brushes her hair before she's in the car these days.  Am I starting a bad habit because I'm not making her brush it before she leaves?  Here is my rationale:  She doesn't care.  She is perfectly fine going to school with her hair a total wreck.   She will care later when she is interested in dating, but for now, I feel like I'm the one who loses when she doesn't brush her hair...so I let her brush it in the car. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son never brushes his hair.  His hair is short and never really needs brushing.   I don't really make him brush it either, because it does what it wants and brushing doesn't make any real difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment