Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Preparing For Departure

We have a lot to get ready for the trip to visit my in-laws next week.   I am the sort of person who likes to prepare well in advance of a trip.  Or at least trips like this one, I do.   When I was a business traveler, I would pack right at the last minute and rush off to the airport just in time to catch the flight.  But in the case of traveling with children, there is a lot more that needs to be considered, packed, not forgotten, etc.

I typically have a packing document I edit from the prior trip to that destination or something recent in time.   For years, I would make the file for this trip a new version of last year's trip.  This year I've been so busy I haven't even made a new file yet.

I haven't even started packing, which is all sorts of unlike me.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: My daughter started packing some of her things.  She and I went and got some new clothes that fit her.   I rather hope she slows down growing. in a bit.   She's looking almost like a little lady now. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son said sure, not a problem, he would get some things packed.   He has gotten zero things packed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment